Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Motivation

It's Feb 1st. Time has been flying by. I've been out of school for about a month and a half now. Lets see what's changed.

Still single.
Still the same weight.
Still haven't applied to schools.
Still haven't worked on any of my stories.

As you have read I am trying with the whole dating thing. I had my life coach aka my best friend sit down and go through 100 pages of profiles so around 400 guys. There were only about 5 or 6 that seemed interesting. She told me I was picky. I told her about the bullcrap. Needless to say at this point my views are declining and my interesting in dating is going down as well. I'm not going to concern myself as much as I have been. It's not worth it.

About the weight. At 170lbs it's not about me loosing weight, but more getting in shape. I know I eat all the wrong foods but I do run on the treadmill everyday for an hour. So again with the help of my life coach I've gotten a few tips to help me see results. Today was the first day of drinking just water. Hopefully I can keep this up.

I haven't applied to any schools because I haven't taken my GMATS yet. And I haven't taken those yet because 1. I didn't register like I was supposed to and 2. I didn't start studying like I should have.

My stories, the thing is I wanted to work on Senior Year. Although I haven't had any great ideas to inspire me to write. Then I got ideas for my other stories and I haven't sat down and wrote those out yet. My desire lies with my PlayStation to sit there and just play games all day.

So as I sit here at standstill I can't deem myself a failure. I just can't give myself any form of credit. What I feel like doing is crawling into bed and doing nothing. Although I have nothing to watch considering I've finished the entire series of: Jackie Chan Adventures, The Secret Diaries of a Call Girl, Hoarders, and Being Erica. And I also beat Final Fantasy X.


This is what I want to play.
However I feel like I should be studying for my GMATs or writing. It's hard for me to actually feel motivated. I need to get that inner fire burning. Cause right now it just isn't there...

No comments:

Post a Comment